The House of Representative met on Friday, December 8, 2017, at 10:10 A.M. in the Chamber of the National Assembly Building, Belmopan. The purpose of the Sitting was to introduce the following Bills, as well as to pass 4 Bills and 2 Motions.
1. General Revenue Supplementary Appropriation (2016/2017) (No.3) Bill, 2017.
2. International Financial Services Commission (Amendment) Bill, 2017.
- Belize National AIDS Commission (Amendment) Bill, 2017.
- Water Industry (Amendment) Bill, 2017.
- Petroleum Operations (Maritime Zone Moratorium) Bill, 2017.
- Stake Bank Cruise Docking Facility Development (Amendment) Bill, 2017.
1. Government of the Republic of China (Taiwan) US$40,000,000.00 Loan Motion, 2017.
2. Appointment of Contractor- General Motion, 2017.